Hydrophilic copolymer, non-ionic
Highly wash-resistant hydrophilic finishing agent for Polyester fibres and their blends.
Confers durable soil release function.
Excellent quick drying property and high evaporation rate.
Confers soft and fluffy hand feel.
- Yellowish hemispherical granular
- Confers highly wash-resistant hydrophilic properties, absorptive power and soil-release effects
- Confers polyester fabric with soft and fluffy hand feel
- Improves the antistatic properties of synthetic textiles
- To improve the leveling property of disperse dyes, increase the color quantity and brightness, reduce the discharge of dyeing waste liquid
- Prevent the production of low polymer in the normal polyester dyeing process, reduce the color flower phenomenon, and keep the machine parts clean
Disperse dyeing process.
In the dyeing or rope dyeing of polyester fabric, SDS is an excellent hydrophilic agent, can
reduce oligomer at the same time, and confers the fabric with soft hand feel and durable
hydrophilic finishing effect.
SDS(10%), 1-4% (o.w.f), PH value: 4.5～5.5.
Pad or Exhaust Process.
Pad finishing after dyeing process: 10-40g/L(10% SDS).
Exhaust after dyeing process: 1-4%(10% SDS).
25Kg/ kraft lined woven bag.
The storage period is 1 year (humidity < 50%,temperature< 30 ℃). The storage period is 1 year (0℃
Dilution method (Dispersed to 10%)
1. Add only water in Reaction vessel with heating function
2. Warming it to 85℃
3. Add SDS slowly(30 min) with stirring until finished
4. Heat to 95℃, stop stirring, and keep warm for about 2 hours
5. Cool to 65℃, Stir for 5 minutes, Stop stirring. Keep warm for more than 2 hours
6. Start stirring, stir for 10 minutes, stop stirring, turn off the heat, and let stand for more than 12 hours
7. Stir for 1 hour, finally filtrate and discharge.